I'm it

I was tagged by Nancy over at Patchwork Penguin. It's a 7 random/weird things meme. After much deliberation I have come up with 7 pretty off the wall things about myself. Perhaps it's TMI but I've enjoyed learning more about each of you, so perhaps you'll have fun with this. But first....

Here are the rules:

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

*******************************************************************************

Seven Random Facts About Me

1) My bachelors degree is in Ornamental Horticulture. You wouldn't know it by looking at our yard.

2) I went to 8 different schools as a kid and no, my dad was not in the military. He was an educator.

3)My dad was the principal of the last high school I attended. Sometimes that was a good thing; sometimes not.

4) I'm a "woo woo" (my friend's word, not mine) I believe in the power of positive and negative energies and many things spiritual.

5) My favorite place is Yosemite National Park, specifically Yosemite Valley. There's nothing like that place to put everything in perspective.

6)I was the editor of The Buick Bugle for 7 years. The Bugle is the 40+ page magazine that went out to 9500 Buick Club members each month. Because of that experience I can tell at a glance the year and/or model of a pre 70's Buick.

7)I LOVE twisted/off the wall humor.... Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Monty Python's Flying Circus, A Fish Called Wanda etc.

Well, there you have it. I'm going to be one of those who doesn't tag anyone else.... please feel free take this and run with it if you are so inclined. I would love to read more random things about my computer friends.

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish ;cD

Comments

Popular Posts