This and that



Quilty stuff.... yep, I've been busy but not a lot in the way of photos.... I've been working on the long arm. I quilted up a cuddle quilt for my guild yesterday and today I quilted my Morning star quilt. I used Chinese Crescents panto. Quick, easy, medium coverage and it looks great on lots of quilts.

I think you can see the pattern on the close up shot.








Mother's Day was good to me this year. My DS sent me another text message. This one said "Happy real Mother's Day" - heehee - I had to work on Mother's Day so my DH and DD#2 brought me a pretty bouquet of pink roses the day before. Then when I got home from work I found this.....
...... a platform and shelf unit in my workroom next to the LA.

I've started to place some of the tubs and bins on the shelves but have not yet decided how best to use the space. I am going to hang a piece of fabric from the top shelf and use it as a design wall. Check out my helper. He's on top of the bins on the bottom shelf.









Here is my same helper.... aka. Jasper ... in my string bin. It was only open for a minute or two. He IS quick. He's been accidentally closed in closets on occasion.
Tomorrow I am going to use the same Chinese Crescent panto on an absolutely gorgeous scrap quilt for a customer. Stay tuned for pictures on that one. After that I have just one day to decide what to take and pack for a 4 day quilt retreat. I know it's kind of like shopping on a empty stomach. I always take more than I can possibly work on. Choices are good tho, right? You never know what project might call to you at any given time. :c)

Comments

Popular Posts