LLAQS

(Local LongArm Quilt Shop) *grin* I needed a odd color blue thread for a quilt so I drove the 15ish miles east to our local longarm shop. I did pretty good there. Just got the cone of thread and well, er ....., a pantograph pattern followed me home, but considering all the temptations, my restraint was good. Next I worked my way a few doors down in the same "strip mall" to Rosie's Calico Cupboard. Restraint flew out the window.....LOL. Two half yard cuts, 3 patterns, 4 larger cuts and 14 fat quarters later I was out the door. I only went in for the light gray yardage, top piece on the left but it WAS fat quarter friday. ;c)
I want to use the Vintage Holiday jelly roll I got to make the pattern on the far left, "Madeline". I think it will work. Stay tuned for that one. Here are all the pretty blue and green FQs.

Off to work..... we are one of Fox's games of the week today and ESPN Sunday night game tomorrow. Makes for weird start/call times. My brain is all confused as to what day of the week it is. I'll wave if I feel the camera on me. ;c)

Comments

Popular Posts