I had a pretty good week in the stash busting department.
- A small amount of scrap used in the construction of the guild BOM
- Approx. 3 yards of stash used for the back of my One Block Wonder quilt, including a 20" x 40" piece of the original fabric. I think it's fun to include some on kaleidoscope type quilts.
- 1/2 yard cut for OBW binding.
- Strips cut and assembled for the first step of Bonnie Hunter's Carolina Crossroads Mystery.
- Picked up the mystery kit I ordered and paid for in October. 3 yards of yummy batik fabric. I'm not counting it against me in the No Buy challenge since I ordered it before the challenge started. It just wasn't ready.