Reporting in

I had a pretty good week in the stash busting department.

Pluses were:
  • A small amount of scrap used in the construction of the guild BOM
  • Approx. 3 yards of stash used for the back of my One Block Wonder quilt, including a 20" x 40" piece of the original fabric. I think it's fun to include some on kaleidoscope type quilts.
  • 1/2 yard cut for OBW binding.
  • Strips cut and assembled for the first step of Bonnie Hunter's Carolina Crossroads Mystery.
Minuses:
  • Picked up the mystery kit I ordered and paid for in October. 3 yards of yummy batik fabric. I'm not counting it against me in the No Buy challenge since I ordered it before the challenge started. It just wasn't ready.
So overall it was a good week.... no "new" purchases. Yay for organized challenges. It helps to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Comments

Granny said…
Definitely not counting that since it was ordered before you started this stash busting thing! You did good!
Vicki W said…
I agree, the purchase doesn't count! So it was a very positive week.

Popular Posts