Step 3 done

I just finished up the 80 dark cornered 9 patches. . . Bonnie posted step 4 on Monday so I should be back on track shortly.

I forgot to mention that the pale pink and blue string quilt went to it's new home. A friend of a quilting friend lost her home in the October fires and Jeri delivered it to her on Saturday. *vbs*

Tomorrow is DH's birthday. He's heading out to our desert trailer tomorrow morning so we celebrated tonight. The girls and I are staying through the wedding on Saturday. Then DD#2 and I will join DH while DD#1 returns to college and her job. Time flies.....

I'm hoping I can squeeze in a little more quilting before we leave. Desert time is time for me to read, relax, sew a little, sit around a campfire, stargaze and generally re-energize. It's kind of become a New Year's tradition for us.

Comments

Helen in the UK said…
Great progress on the mystery. Did you recently change the picture on your blog header? I can't believe I missed seeing those 3 gorgeous kitties asleep :)

Popular Posts