Grateful

Goal for year - fabric used from stash: 60 yards
YTD net yardaged used: 19 yards
YTD yardage needed to reach goal: 41 yards

My phone had been a bit quiet lately. I know there are ebbs and flows to any business but my quiet time gave me a chance to work on a couple charity quilts and do some piecing. Well, this past week my phone rang several times and now I've got a 3+ week back log. Yay.

The flip side of that good news is that I will have a little less time to work on my own projects. Perhaps that is a blessing in disguise. I'm mightly tempted to start Judy L's next QFAH project. I really love her patterns! But..... with the large number of home games during the next 6-8 weeks and the growing number of customer quilts, I think I'd better just stick to the 3-4 projects already underway. I never say never though. I reserve the right to change my mind. LOL

I also want to take this opportunity to thank blog ring participants for posting the ring link info near the top of their blog page. I'm much more likely to use the ring to visit other's blogs if the link is easy to find.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts