More quilts

Goal for year - fabric used from stash: 60 yards
YTD net yardaged used: 19 yards
YTD yardage needed to reach goal: 41 yards

A fun aside about the gal who brought me two quilts yesterday. She was the room mom for my older daughter's (now 20 yrs old) first grade class. She saw my name on a list of LAers at a LQS and recognized it from 13-14 years ago. A few weeks back I quilted a couple quilts for her and her mom. When she left yesterday she mentioned she would have a couple more by the end of the month. :cD

Today at quilt class I had a couple other gals come up to me and say they'd have one each for me next week. AND when I got home there was an email from the VP of one of my guilds asking if I would quilt the president's quilt.... to be presented at the meeting in June. Yikes.... it's raining quilts. That's a good thing but it's back to work for me. Will try to have a photo or two next post.

ttfn

Comments

Popular Posts