Where has the year gone?

Wow... blink and it's gone. One more day of school for me. The school library job is 1/2 time, I work M-Th. Then we have a 3 1/2 week winter break. This is the only break I get from both jobs and I'm soooo looking forward to it. I have lots of quilting plans. Including setting goals for next year. A lot of fabric came home with me this year and that needs to change.

Here are some, but not all, projects completed this year. This first one is Ace's dorm bed quilt. She picked out all the fabrics.... all greens and browns in the fossil fern line. I want to make another one of these in batiks... it's a fun and simple pattern.

Good grief. I only have one more photo to share at the moment. Guess it's time to shoot a few more. I really have been busy! Honest!

Next is Bonnie Hunter's mystery Orange Crush. This quilt will go to my older daughter when she has a more stable living arrangement. She LOVES orange.

Sigh.... I can't seem to get blogger to load anymore photos. Let me try one more thing.

Hmmmmm ..... nope, no luck. I'll try again soon. To whet your quilt appetite, I will have 6 more quilts to share, well 4 are finished tops and 2 are done done. Stay tuned.

Later edit.... duh! Another reason why I should blog more often... LOL The photo screen was there all along, just hidden behind another window. Here is the finished Orange Crush.

And since I know what I'm doing again .... a peek at my latest project. It's Miss Rosie's pattern Summer Rental using fabrics from the Kashmir III line. I haven't been this excited about a project in a long time.




I have 24 more star blocks to make plus 24 diagonal chain blocks. But hey, I've got 3 1/2 weeks coming up.

Comments

bingo~bonnie said…
I'm back revisiting your blog again today :) just like a new book can't stop! lol

Love your orange crush!! The blues in there are so complimentary to the orange. Sucha happy and cheerful quilt!

Love from Indiana! ~bonnie

Popular Posts