I'M ready for a mystery!

It's nearly time for Bonnie Hunter's next online mystery quilt, Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll. I've been busy clearing other quilt responsibilities. I have one small custom quilt left to quilt up for a customer then I can join in with the minions following along next Friday. Here are the colors I've decided to use.... minus the neutral background fabrics. Chocolate browns, yellow green, teal blues and the constant (4th color) is the rust. Her pattern calls for 1.75 yds of the constant but I have 1.5 yds so I've decided to make my quilt 3/4 size.... twinish instead of queenish. I'm determined to make this quilt entirely out of stash.

Bonnie's mysteries are labor intensive to say the least but they have become my favorite quilts. Care to join us?

Comments

Jeanne said…
Your fabric choices look terrific! It will be a wonderful quilt.

Popular Posts