A special day

Yesterday evening was so fun.... something I had hoped would happen one day. I got to meet Bonnie Hunter. *VBG* Several of us met her for dinner before the guild meeting. That was nice... just to chat before the busyness of the meeting. At the meeting it was great to see all the quilts inspired by her patterns. And it was fun to watch all the light bulbs go on as she explained her stash users system and leaders and enders. My camera battery pooped out.... so no photos but I will charge it up for Thursday. Now my focus is to prepare for her Jared Takes a Wife workshop at Road to CA. Before I cut up massive amounts of fabric I decided to make a sample block. I like it...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great block. I love the check fabrics in the 4-patches.
Quilter Kathy said…
I love your block! Look forward to seeing more photos :)
bingo~bonnie said…
Thanks for your email reply :) I found your Jared Takes a Wife block! So nicely the orange star points stand out against the dark. Did you make all your blocks the same?

Love from Indiana! ~bonnie

Popular Posts