Checking back in

I've been busy stitching, couple customer quilts and a few different ones of my own. For some reason I've been particularly distracted lately, bouncing from thing to thing. I started January working on Roll Roll Cotton Boll and got the center and pieced border together, just not added to each other. The UFO for the month, Music, saw the back pieced, quilting done with a music themed panto and binding attached before the end of the month. I'm halfway done with the binding handwork but did not make it by the 31st. Amongst all this, I took a Bonnie Hunter class at Road and started a Jared Takes a Wife quilt. I'm loving the way this one is turning out and will probably turn it into my next Leader and Ender project.

While at Road to California I did pick up a little bit of fabric. It's time to acknowledge those additions in this weeks Stash Report:

Used this Week:     5.25 yards
Used year to Date:    12 yards
Added this Week:    8
Added Year to Date:    0
Net Used for 2011:    4 yards 



Looking forward. This months UFO is the Chunky Churndash for DD#1. I'm pushing to get that one done with hopes of getting it to her ASAP.  Quilty hugs from mom! 
 

Comments

Popular Posts