Pinch Me.... again

I love baseball. I've loved baseball for as long as I can remember. I'll watch other sports if I have nothing else to do but I can't get enough of baseball. November to February are sad months for me. ;-)

As a kid, I remember others bringing transistor radios to school so we could listen to the games, especially the playoffs if the Dodgers were involved (sorry folks... I grew up in LA). Less than a year after we were married, Bruce and I had season tickets for the Padres... Plaza 29 Row 8 at the Murph. After several tough years, 1984 was soooo much fun .... with apologies to Cubs fans.

Fast forward to January 2005. Even though I had season tickets at Petco Park, I applied for a job with the Padres and I got it! Today marks the beginning of my 7th season working for the team I love. I pinch myself each time I really think about it. It doesn't get much better than this!

Go PADRES!
 

Comments

Popular Posts