My own Progress and Accountability

A couple days ago Judy Laquidara posted some thoughts on progress and accountability on her blog. Several bloggers have organized tracking activities for their readers including Judy with her weekly Stash Reports on Sundays and Design Wall Mondays. I, too, find posting about my progress in a public forum seems to lead to more productivity and keeps my purchasing under control. And even though I don't post each week, I do keep motivated by thinking about my next post and reading other quilters' progress.

That being said... LOL ... I've had a red week. In my defense, I've got a couple of my own designs I want to try and I found a killer deal on some kona solids. Without further ado....

Used since last report:     10.5 yards
Used year to Date:    61.25 yards
Added since last report:    21 yards
Added Year to Date:    46.25 yards
Net Used for 2011:    15.5 yards

Fabric used went into completing a UFO top and binding and nearly completing a new, smaller top with some of the fabric purchased since last report.

The finished UFO top was a charm pack project from a few years ago using Democracy by Sandy Gervais. It has borders attached and binding made. A better photo will follow when the weather clears. I'll be quilting and finding a new home for that one.





And a preview of my next project.... Doesn't every project need a director?

Check out how others are doing with their project goals at Judy's blog.

Comments

Marti said…
I love your project director! lol

You've been getting a lot done since your last report. I like the one you have on your design wall/floor.
Jennifer said…
Like the fabric for your next project, and your director too!
kwiltnkats said…
Aurora is a doll. Sandi

Popular Posts