Decisions

I'll be heading to a quilt retreat in 2 weeks. I need to decide what projects to take.

Decisions.

Bonnie Hunter will be starting a new mystery quilt soon. I need to decide if I will participate. I have yet to finish Orca Bay.

Decisions.

I need to make a quilt I promised for a friend/mentor/ex boss. Are there any UFO's that would fit the bill? No, not unless you count Orca Bay. I give away many quilts but have kept all BH's mysteries I've made.

Decisions.

I need to decide on a block for next month's BOM for one guild. I'm the host.

Retreat: I made a list and asked myself some hard questions. Projects not started yet got crossed off the list. Sometime leader and ender projects too. Perhaps if I really work on Orca Bay, I can justify starting her new one.

BOM and gift: can I combine them? The gift needs to have red and white. How about adding black and using Bonnie's Playing with Jacks (Double X block). I made up a few sample blocks. If I kit this up, I could take it along to the retreat. I'm thinking this will be the guild BOM too. Will check with some members and see if it's been done already.

I usually take way too many projects. If I can get a quilt quilted before then, I might take along the binding but that's it. I need to F O C U S.  :-)

 

Comments

Popular Posts