Struggles


Nothing major. I almost feel guilty saying this outside my brain, because I know there are others dealing with so much more, but I'm struggling to find balance. Setting boundaries and priorities would help. I get so caught up in the day to day, I forget to look at the big picture. Perhaps some yoga or meditation or swimming/walking would help in focusing.

I think part of my funk comes from the angriness I see around me. Ace and I were talking about this the other night. The people I meet at work and at various activities around San Diego are so nice. Put those same people behind the wheel of a vehicle or on social media and they do and say things that are so rude and unkind. Why? The anonymity? If you are not willing to do or say something to someones face, it's not ok to do it on the road or online. I am going to do my part to be kind .... everywhere.... and I hope you will join me.

 ðŸ’•

Comments

Popular Posts