Weekly report & stashbusting goal

Goal for year - fabric used from stash: 60 yards
YTD net yardaged used: 19 yards
YTD yardage needed to reach goal: 41 yards

In keeping with my desire to succeed, I've decided to track my fabric usage (and acquisition). The spiral pad on my cutting table just wasn't working because things were getting piled on top. When I'm in the middle of a creative phase it's an absolute mess. So I'm going to try Judy L's system. The more 'in front of my face' the reminders are, the better they seem to work. I did report on April's accomplishments on this post. Yesterday's accomplishments included finishing the charity quilt and working a bit more on Kelly's batik quilt. Yay!

Quilt goals for the coming week include:
  • Quilt a quilt for my SIL.
  • Complete the BOM for SQ guild.
  • Finish the blocks for Kelly's quilt.
  • Quilt a quilt for the mother of a friend.... if it arrives.
  • Send out flyers to quilt shops and guilds about my LA.
  • Deliver the 4 CR4TS charity quilts I've completed so far. This could be dangerous.... they're delivered to the largest LQS in the county.
I do go back to work at Petco on Friday for a short 3 game homestand. I still love working there but the atmosphere is a bit different this year cause the team is struggling. I know I'm not the only one hoping they snap out of it soon. On the plus side, I'm participating in the baseballswap this year so Padres losses = fabric squares donated from my stash. My other team... the LA Angels of Anaheim (is that the current name? LOL) is doing better so it's probably a push.

Back to work on my list. Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday.

Comments

Popular Posts